It has been a while since I posted any thing so here is with something sweet…
Chocolate dark 1000gms
Butter 1000 gms
Sugar icing preferably 1300 gms
Flour 700 gms
Baking powder 10gms
Walnut or Almond or hazelnut (any dry fruit) 200 gms
1. Melt the butter and add to the chocolate to the butter and mix well.
2. Mix well the Flour & Baking Powder .
3. Whip together the whole eggs and sugar till they form semi stiff peaks.
4. Mix in the melted chocolate & butter on a slow speed & add flour & nuts.
5. Pour into lined baking tin and bake for 45 mins at 160 degree Celsius.
Enjoy the warm chocolatyness with vanilla ice cream and do let me know how it was.